6.26.2010

Getting back to creating

Well, I guess it's time for me to clean up my studio and start creating again. It's been way too long since I have done anything creative on a consistent basis--sure, there's been a card here, a cake there...every once in awhile some writing or photography. But all-in-all my creative muse has been on holiday. Time to summon her back from wherever she's been (no doubt lounging on a beach surrounded by cabana boys)--lucky her. So I'm off to clean up my sadly neglected studio. It's been 2 years since I've moved to Texas and I still don't have it unpacked. I'm looking forward to actually making some cards here in the next day or so. I will post pics of what comes out of the "laboratorrey". Until then, may your day be filled with shiny bits and sparkly pieces...HAPPY CREATING!

-MacGyver (aka Torrey)

1 comment:

  1. Excited that you have gone in search of the creative side of Torrey again... I've missed her and the inspiration she provides to me. No one can push me, pull me and inspire me like she. Tonight as I sit in my studio, I'll play one of my MacGyver CD's and remember many long nights spent side by side with my bestee!

    ReplyDelete